Get Your Copy of My Book!!!
Hitting Low in the Zone will…
- Challenge the myth that pitching wins ball games
- Prove that major league ball players can be produced at higher rates
- Explain what teams need to make the postseason
- Describe how mediocre hitters can be developed into .300 hitters with the proper approach and swing mechanics
- Detail the swing mechanics needed to increase power and extra-base hits
- Teach hitters how to take back control of each at-bat
- Give hitters a surefire plan when going up to the plate
Hitting Low in the Zone is a must-read for any hitter wanting to find that competitive edge at the plate, hitting coaches of all levels, high-level baseball thinkers and decision makers as well as anyone who is a fan of the game.